OAK STREET: AFTER HOURS
An evening of fabulous holiday fun on Chicago’s luxury shopping destination
Tuesday, December 6 | 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Visit any participating store to pick up your Oak Street After Hours Passport, which gives you exclusive access to the evening’s in-store events and special offers. Collect a stamp at each store you visit – the more stamps you collect, the more entries you’ll receive for the Oak Street After Hours raffle, featuring gifts, services and experiences from Oak Street stores including a $500 gift certificate to a participating Oak Street business of your choice. End the evening with special offers from Oak Street restaurants Del Frisco’s and Fig & Olive!
Register online HERE and receive TWO complimentary raffle tickets.
Pick up your passport on Tuesday, December 6 at any of these participating stores:
- Madewell (932 N. Rush) Sips, snacks, 20% off any $125+ purchase, plus complimentary monogramming for leather goods
- Versace (933 N. Rush)
- Hermes of Paris (25 E. Oak)
- Loro Piana (39 E. Oak)
- Tory Burch (45 E. Oak) Hot cider and hot cocoa in special Tory Burch cups
- Agent Provocateur (47 E. Oak) Champagne and a gift-with-purchase
- Escada (51 E. Oak)
- Ike Behar (67 E. Oak) A spirits tasting, plus one-night-only special offers
- Paul Stuart (107 E. Oak) Champagne plus 20% off all regular price merchandise
- Razny (109 E. Oak) Serving refreshments and offering a gift with purchase.
- Tod’s (121 E. Oak) Festive prosecco
- St. John (116 E. Oak)
- Rebecca Minkoff (106 E. Oak) Seasonal bubbly, plus a raffle and 15% off your purchase
- Kate Spade (56 E. Oak)
- Wolford (54 E. Oak)
- David Yurman (40 E. Oak)
- La Perla (34 E. Oak) Bubbly and macarons from Nico Osteria.
- Brilliant Earth (34 E. Oak, 2nd floor)
- Cadella Med Spa (34 E. Oak, 6th floor)
Be sure to leave your passport at your final stop OR snap a picture of your passport on Facebook or Instagram and tag @oakstreetchicago. Hungry? Stop by one of these restaurants to enjoy a special culinary (and cocktail) offering:
- Fig & Olive (104 E. Oak) – A complimentary crostini dish and sparkling Rossellini mocktail made with blood orange juice, lime juice. Regular cocktails available by purchase.
- Del Frisco’s (58 E. Oak) – Specially priced cocktails and the sommelier’s December selections.