Gearing Up for Chicago Fashion Week at Oak Street District
One of the most exciting fashion events in Chicago is right around the corner! Chicago Fashion Week is coming up soon, and the luxury boutiques and global fashion houses in the Oak Street District are gearing up to provide you with the latest trends in fashion for 2020.
It all happens this September and October, kicking off the excitement with the Designer Reveal and Avant Garde Competition on September 26, 2020, and culminating with a series of thrilling fashion shows from October 4 through 11, 2020. The shows will open with a Kid’s Formal and Bridal Show, featuring the latest creations by top designers for your fall and winter wedding or formal event.
Here’s a quick look at just a few of the other shows planned for Chicago Fashion Week:
- The exciting Next Gen Show features the work of recent graduates from the best art and design universities in the country. Their fresh, creative new ideas infuse a new level of excitement into the fashion industry and always include amazing innovations you’ll love.
- Caring for the environment is a priority in every industry, including fashion. The Eco-Friendly Show features exciting new designs crafted entirely from quality, environmentally friendly materials, upcycled into amazing fashions and unique designs.
- Recognizing the importance of trans and gender non-conforming youth and adults in our society is the theme of one show that celebrates this community, featuring all trans and gender non-conforming models.
- The Ready-to-Wear and Modern Show features modern-inspired lines for top designers with sleek, simple, and versatile designs that are easy to wear and go anywhere and foster new, exciting trends.
- And much more, including the Urban and Streetwear Show, the Modest Show, the Evening and Identity Show, and the Resort and Swimwear Show.
Each show includes exclusive red-carpet interviews with designers and other important influencers in the fashion world.
All the boutique shops and top fashion houses located in Oak Street District are ready to provide you with all the designer elements found on the runways at Chicago Fashion Week. Our exclusive fashion merchants include:
- Apparel. Find the latest trends from top designers at Giorgio Armani, ESCADA, St. John Boutique, Worford Boutique, Loro Piana, Versace, Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, and many others.
- Fine Jewelry and Timepieces. Complement your new wardrobe of top designer fashions with elegant watches and jewelry from Richard Mille, Rolex by Razny Jewelers, Harry Winston, Graff, Geneva Seal, Buccellati, and more.
- Shoes and Handbags. No designer outfit is complete without the right accessories, and you’ll get everything you need from Prada, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, and many more top-quality boutiques.
Finish off your Chicago Fashion Week with a visit to the top boutiques and fashion houses at the Oak Street District, where you can get all the latest fashion trends for yourself. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, just steps away from Michigan Avenue, Oak Street District is the premier destination for luxury accommodations, superb fine dining, exquisite high-end salon, and spa experiences, and exceptional boutique shopping at the world’s most sought-after fashion houses, blended together to create the finest luxury Chicago experience just for you.