OAK STREET SSA COMMISSIONERS
Each SSA is governed by a local SSA Commission that oversees and recommends the annual services, budget, and Service Provider Agency to the City. All meetings of the SSA Commission are subject to the Illinois Open Meetings Act. To be eligible to serve as a Commissioner of the Oak St SSA Commission, an individual must be an owner or lessee of property in the Oak St SSA. The Commission strives to maintain a diverse make-up on the Commission of property owners, businesses, and geographic distribution to represent a range of interests and viewpoints within the SSA.
For questions about becoming an Oak St SSA Commissioner, contact the Oak Street SSA at email@example.com.
Oak St SSA Commissioners
David Israel, Commercial Property Owner
Joe Lombardo, Richard Mille
Seat #3 Application Under Review
Seat #4 Application Pending
Seat #5 Open Seat
Oak Street SSA Commission Meeting Schedule
The Oak St SSA meets virtually via Zoom unless otherwise noted. For a Zoom meeting link, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Oak St SSA Commission Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – 11:00 am (Rescheduled from Tuesday, June 8, 2021)
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 – 10:00 am (Special Meeting)
- Friday, July 9, 2021- 1:00 pm Rescheduled Meeting from Tuesday, July 13, 2021 – 10:00 am (2022 Oak St SSA Budget Approval Meeting)
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 – 9:00 am
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021 – 9:00 am
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 – 9:00 am
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 9:00 am
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 – 9:00 am
OAK ST. SSA COMMISSION MEETING MINUTES & AGENDAS
2021 Oak St SSA Commission Meetings
Click Here for a schedule of this year’s Oak Street SSA Commission meetings.
Friday, July 9, 2021 – 1:00 pm
Thursday, June 3, 2021 – 11:00 am (Special Meeting)
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – 11:00 am